For Sale, Vixen RV Diesel 21 Foot 5 Speed 30 MpgPrice: $26500 Contact: SOLD
Used RV for Sale, we've found this one the Vixen RV for sale in Scottsdale, just offered in Craigslist for $26500. It's a unique vintage RV was made by Vixen motorhomes powered by BMW diesel-turbo engine mated with 5 speed manual transmission it come with futuristic shape for its era, due fuel efficient aim the RV was designed by Bill Collins with has low profile as well as more lighter than mostly of the class B RV, but its offered with featuring all of the equipment of the larger competitors. As you've seen here it well known as the Vixen TD-21 RV model was released in 1986 has been driven about 54000 miles, is said good condition overall, and had many upgrade inside and out. If you're interested please read details was provided by owner below.
Motor Homes for Sale
|Fuel Type||Diesel||Interior Color||Brown||Mileage||54K|
Detail RV by owner
1986 Vixen, VIN# 16XADMC13G1010185
- 53,548 miles on speedometer, plus approx..
- 23 mpg city/30 mpg hwy DIESEL PUSHER
- FULL BATH SLEEP 3 ADULTS
- SE layout with SE sofa and custom 25 gallon water tank underneath.
- Custom, captain chair, front seats with adjustable backs and rotating passenger side.
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Solid, red oak, cabinetry - Tambour area under sink replaced with counter extension; four custom-made, tongue and groove, drawers; two under-sink, doors. Rear closet tambour replaced with solid door and inside mirror.
- Exhaust hood removed and exterior sealed-original switch panel moved to over microwave and individual switches moved to convenient locations i.e. pump switch on right below kitchen sink and shower sump switch by upper light in bath.
- *NEW* Pex plumbing and Pump.
- All interior and exterior lights replaced by LED's, most have remotes with flash.
- Open roof line trimmed with LED's.
- Custom-made, tongue and groove, drawers under bed, accessible from inside with separate mattress support over access area Note: coach battery access is greatly improved.
- Three, *NEW*, overhead, tambour, 'bread-boxes' for maximum storage.
- *NEW* butler's sink with tall, washer-less, single lever, faucet and soap dispenser.
- Extra-large heat exchanger for more hot water.
- Removable DC electric fan and outlet on exterior bathroom wall.
- 10,000 BTU heat pump with remote in original closet area, vented thru floor.
- AM-FM CD Kenwood radio with remote - speakers upgraded to Kenwood 3-ways in front and JL Audio 2-ways in rear with new heavy-duty wiring.
- Omni-directional, amplified, TV antenna with universal, flat-screen mount and switched, DC outlet.
- Metal, storage shelf above bed on rear of bathroom wall.
- Custom blinds on side windows with lower set for daylight and upper set for night. Hanging, vertical blinds for rear window allow full driving view when open.
- Custom, storage step b/w bathroom and closet for compact spare and wheel chocks. Scissor jack located behind sofa.
- Custom-made privacy curtain with reflective surface to keep out heat.
- Sofa-bed extension with 4 inflatable cushions.
- Sealed front airflow for cooler ac recirculation and drier front trunk.
- Rebuilt speedometer.
- Audible engine warning lights.
- Large, stainless convection microwave for additional cooking options.
- Dashboard air pressure gauge replaced with oil pressure gauge.
- Front-switched electric booster pump and glow plugs for fast starts.
- Custom, rear bumper under original, modified rubber cover. Made to accommodate a 400 lb. motorcycle with reinforcing plates inside the square, rear, stock frame. Easy-to-drop with two, class IV hitches on the frame. Note: It takes a little more to drop the bumper when oil cooler on the driver's side is taped in. (My intention was to add high pressure, quick disconnect connecters) Bumper has three Class IV hitches for various uses.
- All exterior top and side marker lights replaced with LED's. Head lights are halogen.
- Original tail lights replaced with grills for better air flow. School bus LED tail lights and backup lights added across real panel.
- Drip rail moldings over all windows and on driver's side front windshield.
Update listing of the Vixen, Class A