For Sale, 1973 GMC Motorhome Short ModelPrice: $33,000
Used RV for Sale, Found a short model of the classic GMC Motorhome offered for sale in Midtown Sacramento. Production by major manufacturer General Motors in the 70s, the class A 23-foot-long GMC Motorhome released in 1973 is still roaming today, that was looking for a new owner.
It's one of the best quality RVs ever built was designed by the engineers at Boeing and has a solid community of owners with abundant resources and support, making it easy to maintain and there won't be any problems finding parts out there. It's a collector item for the current owner, very well cared for with an attractive orange color.
Detail RV by owner
Introducing this super collectible 23' GMC Motorhome by loving owner that effortlessly slips into your everyday parking spot. Its sleek design is the epitome of cool, boasting massive panoramic windows that redefine your travel experience.
If you haven't yet discovered the magic of GMC motorhomes, now's the time to dive in! These 70s marvels embody the essence of futurism, with a design crafted by the engineers at Boeing.
There's a thriving community of passionate collectors who adore these timeless classics. Unlike other vintage motorhomes, finding spare parts for this beauty is a breeze, thanks to an abundance of resources and support.
This unique GMC motorhome also boasts an impressive claim to fame. It was a valiant participant in the legendary Coast-to-Coast "Cannonball Run", a testament to its endurance and performance.
From top-notch upgrades to thoughtful enhancements, every detail has been considered to make your travel experience as enjoyable and worry-free as possible.
- Toronado 455 Engine rebuilt in (2015), very common Buick/Pontiac engine. (Easy to service)
- New ignition (2022)
- New starter (2022)
- Carburetor completely rebuilt (2022)
- New tranny gasket and inspection (2021)
- Rooftop weather sealed (2021)
- 2 New deep cycle marine 12V batteries (2021)
- Custom interior Sun Shades installed (2020)
- Ceiling fan in bedroom installed (2018)
- Clean water tank replaced (2018).
- Very spacious and comfortable!
- Only 70K miles
- Coleman gas stove in working order
- Gas/Electric Refrigerator works
- Rooftop AC blows ice cold air
- Outlets and cabin lights work. Replaced with LED bulbs
- Triple Axel ultra smooth ride with airbag system.
- Dual striped awnings
- Full/Double bed with new Ikea mattress, waterproof mattress cover and cute bedding.
- Comes complete with all original manuals and binders with all the repair history over the years.
- AC adapter plugs into 110 outlet & Onan gas generator. I hooked it up to a new 12v battery and it does start. Needs some love to run optimally. I never felt the need to use it. You can run the fridge on propane and I use a Jackery power hub to charge my devices if needed.
- Needs a vacuum charge for the AC on the dash.
- I never used the toilet… I was going to swap it out for a compost one. I did buy an adapter for the garden hose hook up, and I sprayed everything out. Grey tank and plumbing lines all clean.
I've personally taken this beauty on incredible journeys, from cruising along the California coastline to conquering mountain roads. We've camped in forests and been to scenic waterfalls together.
I am heartbroken that I need to sell him. My 13 year old Prius died and I just bought a new car and need help paying down the debt. I am ready to release him to his next loving owner and adventurer!
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Update listing of the GMC Motorhome