For Sale, Classic 1990 Toyota Dolphin 21FT RVPrice: 13,250
Used RV for sale, Found a Classic Class C RV for sale by the owner in Ventura, California. It's a self-contained 21 feet long RV offered by National in 1990 well-known as the Dolphin based on a reliable Toyota Hilux chassis, powered by a V6 engine paired with an automatic transmission, and has been driven about 112000 miles and still runs and drives well.
The Dolphin currently listed on Craigslist about four days ago and was still online when we posted it here. Everything work properly, no words about mechanical or leaks issues, the Dolphin is fit for any adventure and is already a favorite RV of the owner so far.
|Condition||Used / Good|
Detail by owner
Whether you're headed to Burning Man, want to escape for a weekend, or need a cute guest house, this Toyota Dolphin RV is fit for any adventure - blending retro-style with modern upgrades, in a spacious 21' layout. This is my 3rd Toyota RV, and it’s my favorite by far.
You can expect this gem to run like a champ, easily hitting 70MPH+ on the freeway, thanks to its sturdy V6 engine. Gets about 15 MPG if you don’t speed too much. Climb hills, cruise highways, and take in the view from this well-maintained, clean RV. I’m sad to see it go, but happy for whoever gets it to take it on epic adventures!
Here's what you need to know about this fantastic tiny home on wheels:
Upgrades & Maintenance:
* V6 Engine Rebuilt, timing belt & water pump replaced at 100k miles
* Radiator Fan for Engine Cooling System - Upgraded for extra cooling
* Lithium Battery 100AH (LiFePo4) - Twice the capacity of a normal battery. LiFePo4 = longest lasting lithium-type battery (up to 10x more charges than standard lithium)
* Recently resealed the roof with 2 coats
* Recently resealed all windows
* Clean and a lot of care over the years
Interior & Comfort:
* Fun custom retro interior - styled for festivals and camping treks
* The best Dolphin layout for maximum lounge space (couch adjacent to dinette)
* Sleeps 4 comfortably - Above cab, plus couch and dinette turn into 2 separate beds
* Custom blackout curtains - For privacy, keeping the interior cool (and sleeping in late!)
* For those heading to Burning Man, inquire about additional silver cutouts for windows to block out heat
* Stove, Sink, Shower, Toilet, Water heater, Fridge, Coach AC (requires plug in or generator)
* Unfortunately, the cab AC suddenly went out last summer. I don’t know if it just needs a recharge or replacement.
* Interior heater - haven’t needed it in California
* Awning - checked years ago when we bought it, but never used it
* Comes with Champion Inverter Generator - Quiet, runs AC and recharges batteries. Fits in locking side compartment. (Originally $800)
* 200W solar system + charge controller + wiring (installation required) - (Paid $300)
* RV Storage Cover - (Paid $150)
Why This Dolphin RV:
I've experienced the joys of Toyota RV ownership, and this Dolphin layout is particularly spacious. With the engine rebuilt and essential upgrades, this RV is set for many more adventures.
Need more details? Happy to provide.
This RV has been well-loved and well-traveled, and I'm certain it will provide endless adventures and memories for its new owner. It's ready to go, whether you're a seasoned RV traveler or embarking on your first road trip.
Don't hesitate: This is a chance to own a unique piece of road history, complete with all the conveniences of a modern RV. I'm here to answer any questions and to ensure that you feel comfortable with your purchase.
Thanks for considering this road-ready gem! Serious inquiries only, please. Let's hit the road!
The above-described RV is sold in its current condition, "as-is", with all faults, defects, or issues, whether known or unknown by the Seller. No warranties or guarantees, either expressed or implied, are made regarding the condition, functionality, or fitness for a particular purpose of the RV.
I'll be posting more photos soon. It’s clean and well maintained.