For Sale, 4x4 Sportsmobile Camper Van Based On 1990 Ford E250Price: $30,000
Used RV for Sale, Found a 4x4 Sportsmobile camper van offered for sale by the owner in Goleta, California. It's cool adventures pop top camper made by Sportsmobile based on a 1990 Ford E250 chassis, powered by a 5.8L engine delivered eventually to each wheel by an automatic transmission, less than 160K miles show on the odometer.
Hard to find today, all looks well-presented in photos, everything works properly, the interior is a cozy, solid body frame, and the engine runs perfectly with no mechanical issues. If you're interested, please read more below.
|Model||Off Road Camper|
Detail RV by owner
1990 Ford E250 5.8L with 4x4 Sportsmobile configuration
Rare vintage lifted 4x4 Ford E250 camperized by Sportsmobile straight from the factory. With a full size bed, gas stove, and fridge you are ready to hit the road in your house on wheels. We bought this van in 2021 from its 3rd owner, and have used it for adventures from Washington to Baja California. She’s an absolute beast on and off the road, and provides plenty of comfort off the beaten path. We hate to see her go, but we’re moving and need to downsize.
• Just under 160,000 miles on the odometer. Note, the odometer rolled over at 100,000
• Original engine, upgraded automatic 4x4 transmission from Sportsmobile
• Dual fuel tanks (gasoline): ~400 mile range.
• Propane tank with two burner stove
• Mini fridge and lights powered by separate house battery and inverter.
• New starter, alternator and batteries, both under warranty
• Closet space and cabinets
• Popup canopy with sleeping platform, sleeping pads stow for extra standing room
• Fold out bench
• Front captains chairs swivel 180º
• Custom rear rack that does not restrict access to back doors
• Plumbing-ready; we had to remove the water tank under the bench seat but the lines are ready to receive a new tank
Asking $30,000 cash in hand OBO. Lowball offers will be ignored. Feel free to reach out with any questions!