For Sale, 1975 Airstream Argosy 20 FT MotorhomePrice: $25,000
Used RV for Sale, Found a short class A motorhome offered for sale in Batavia, Ohio, as shown here is a 1975 Airstream Argosy has only 20 feet long and is the perfect candidate for a restoration or converted project. The exterior shows well-present in photos and the interior need a lot of work to build out whatever you want, may a rolling salon, photo booth, concession stand, etc.
Argosy 20 feet long is believed, only 200 units ever made, and this one of them. As Saller says, it's in good shape, driven locally between 35 and 45 mph without issues, and has done a lot of work during its ownership. If you are interested, come closer to avoid miss calculations, and please read more below.
|Chevrolet 350 V8
|15953 odometer rolled over
Detail by owner
First, if you are planning on camping right away, this RV is not for you. Second, Yes, that is the price (no typo) but I am a little negotiable.
Perfect candidate for restoration or convert into a rolling salon, photo booth, concession stand or whatever else you can dream up. The possibilities are endless!
I have read that the Argosy was kind of the test dummy or prototype for the 1980’s silver bullet airstreams. No two are alike and the 20 footer, being the size of a full size truck, is the smallest and only around 200 of them made between 1973-1978. I had big plans for the Argosy but life happens and plans change. That being said, I will list repairs and servicing that were mostly done between 2022-2023 along with condition the best that I can. We have driven it locally between 35 and 45 mph without issue. The tires have good tread, but there is crazing to the sidewalls so I would recommend a rollback for pickup by the buyer. Calls only, No text, No emails. Text and emails will be ignored.
Condition: Chevy 350 on a P-30 chassis starts first time every time
- Orig. Genrac generator only 100 hours serviced and repaired 2022 starts first time every time from outside
- Windows and AC seals leak (Typical).
- Rear floor spongy
- All exterior lights serviced and working
- Re-cored Radiator with some new hoses
- Dent in back (seen in pictures)
- Some new wires
- New batteries
- Emergency brake serviced and repaired
- Brakes serviced and repaired
- Newer airbags serviced
- Rear differential serviced and sealed
- Power steering and gearbox serviced and adjusted
- Master cylinder serviced
Included in sale but not attached:
- original gaucho, newer mattress, Awning, bathroom mirror, cushions, curtains and full size spare and rack, new fuzzy Schlegel window channels, manuals, electric diagrams and receipts.