For Sale, 1984 Toyota Dolphin RV Needs WorkPrice: $9,880 Contact: HERE
Used RV for sale, Found this used Toyota Dolphin being offered for sale by the owner for $9,880 in Albany, California. 20 feet long class C RV made by Dolphin based on a 1984 Toyota truck chassis, 39 years remain its original condition inside and outside. Unfortunately, the engine has an issue and needs work to fix, approximately $1600 to $2800 must spend, but it looks doesn't matter if you want to use then want to trade it in the future. What is the value of a Toyota Dolphin RV in road-worthy condition with a decent interior today? you can search here.
|Engine||Toyota 4 cylinders|
|Condition||Used / Good|
Detail by owner
Original Dolphin w/inside and out clean interior and original paint. I had for 15 years but last trip had engine issue so I took it to the shop and it will cost from $1600 to $2800 to fix, but fixed it would be worth about $15K. I will take $10K CASH now or trade for equal or greater value.
I did pay the registration but can not smog in this condition.
Shop said it has bad piston. Decided to sell it.
(Video just before taking it to the shop)
Also could use spot wield on rear bumper but OK.
Fully contained, most everything works. Original condition. Has the mighty 22R 4 cylinder engine with 4 speed manual transmission.
Year: 1984 (last year for carburetor, not a 22re EFI)
• Maker/Trim/Model: Dolphin
• Length: 20' fits in a single Costco parking space
• Odometer: 118,400 approx.
• Drivetrain: 22R 4 Cyl Manual
• New Tires.
• This is a classic original Toyota Dolphin RV interior in excellent shape...see pics
See Pic of Engine opened up at: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/228956082925329
• I have owned it for over 15 years and taken it up to Mount Shasta, Lassen and recently down to San Diego.
• On the last trip the distributor cap wire(s) to the rear spark plugs somehow got disconnected so it lost power. I just invested in redoing the electric system and put in a new coil and alternator, plus new tires. Could use a better spare and a spot wield on rear bumper mount, plus a few dings but overall clean and very original.
• $10K cash and request to accompany new owner to transfer at DMV.
Located at mechanic shop in Richmond near Marina Parkway and 580 Freeway
• formerly 13-17 MPG (note that this makes a huge difference vs. your standard RV
• Manual 4 speed transmission
• Functional propane freezer ice cold, fridge may need Freon.
• Propane stovetop and oven and fan on top
• Long-lasting deep-cycle battery runs your cabin lights and electronics without the motor running
• Grey and black water tanks
• Upgrades with receipts, include: electrical system, shocks, new catalytic converter, new battery, new deep-cycle
• Comfortable twin-sized bed sleeps two tall people very comfortably, plus bench bed sleeps an additional 1-2 people
• Rear axle: If you’ve done research on Toyota Dolphins, you’ll know that models built prior to 1987 may have a faulty rear axle. This model has the beefier 6-lug axle that is not affected by this recall:
P.S. Paid registration but no tags.
(Serious Only: no scammers, flippers, bs, new owner will agrees to register or sign transfer)
More detail and info