For Sale, 1988 Toyota Slumber Queen RVPrice: $9600
Used RV for sale by owner, used class C RV for sale in Courtenay, British Columbia. As shown here is a nice 1988 Toyota Slumber Queen RV still in a good shape, has 23.5' long, it was driven about 210K km it ready to go for $9600. Very reliable RV and gets great mileage. Already posted in Craigslist about 14 days ago, still available when we write here.
Motor Homes for Sale
|Make||Slumber Queen||Model||Slumber Queen||Year||1988|
|Fuel Type||Gas||Interior Color||Brown||Mileage||210000|
Detail by owner
1988 Toyota 4cyl Motorhome (Slumber Queen)
We are just wrapping up a road trip in our Toyota Motorhome - circumnavigated North America.
As you know this is a rare vehicle and has the upgraded Toyota 1 ton rear end (full floater). 2.4L 22RE engine with 210,000 km. We have been averaging around 20mpg fuel economy hauling two grown ups, three kids and box mounted to rear weighing approx 350lbs. There are 4 lap seat belts installed around rear seating (wrap around). Dining area in rear of vehicle has a table that folds down to make a second bed - lots of storage under rear seating. Water tank is approx 40 gallons. Fuel tank is 60 liter. All vents on roof are recently replaced and motohome has no leaks. There are solar powered motion sensor lights on both the door side and back of RV.
- Bathroom has shower (with extension to reach outside), sink toilet, two cabinets and hooks.
- Kitchen area includes nice propane 4 burner stove and oven, 3 way fridge, several drawers and overhead vent fan above stove.
- Front bed (over vehicle cab) has centre fold up section to make more overhead room while travelling.
- Propane furnace (also included in sale will be a small electric heater for 120v).
- Newly installed 'Fantastic' roof vent fan, 3 speeds, reversible - excellent for air exchange in heat.
- 500 watts of Solar Panel on roof w/ dual 12v Deep Cycle batteries and charge regulator making off grid possible (we haven't plugged in for 4 months).
- 1500 watt inverter installed under seat with dedicated wall plug for emergency 120v use.
- 13" LED tv plugs into 12v socket mounted to wall.
- Stainless sink
- Lots of storage overhead around ceiling and in tall closet.
- Dual propane tanks
- Propane hot water heater
- Newer awning
- Lots of spares for engine (alternator, starter, fuel pump, water pump, belts...)
- New spare tire
It is not the fastest vehicle on the road but is geared appropriately and has no problems doing 90-100kmh. 4 speed automatic transmission. It seems like it may need an egr because it just started running a little rough at idle once it warms up. Running premium fuel smooths out the idle but we had a mechanic diagnose as stuck egr. Not a problem enough to fix on road - have a new egr ordered to our home in courtenay - will replace before sale.
Aluminum Box on back in pic not included sorry. We tried to collect a bumber sticker in every municipality we were in during our five month trip. I need to sell because I am 6'2" and ceiling is only 6'. Hard on the neck.
More detail and info, please visit link below
Here on Craigslist