For Sale, 1989 Aero Cruiser RVPrice: $5500 Contact: SOLD
Used RV for Sale, this a unique vintage class A Motorhome that was made by Amera Coach, it's an Aero Cruiser RV built in 1989 has 23 feet long powered by a 360 V8 engine with automatic transmission only 70k miles on it ready to go. It looks good and perfect shape body frame with black color, hard to seen rust or dent here. The RV is run and drives very well, but still need some work done, looking for $5500 located in Orange County, California.
Motor Homes for Sale
Detail by owner
1989 Chrysler Aero Cruiser 23ft 70K Miles automatic transmission
- Runs great
- Needs Little TLC
- New front brakes and trans
- 7000 obo serious inquiries only.
- Road ready.
Currently used daily and travel all over SoCal. I am going to be as thorough as I can with this listing to save time. This RV is driven daily and runs great! I am a touring musician, and have been offered a great opportunity and must sale all my west coast stuff. Relocating! These RVs are collectors items and list for $10,000.
I would like to get $7500, but for one week until Dec 27 this is priced to sell at $5500, I'm offering a discount.. As a few repairs are needed to make this tip-top.. Not a penny less! It runs great and mechanically, the Chrysler 1989 Carbureted V8 360 is virtually indestructible, and because this is 23ft, most all mechanics will work on it, and parts are cheap, and is easily worked on if you have some basic mechanic skills. As well as I know good local mechanic that will and can beat anybody. A huge plus in the RV world as almost all RV shops cost a fortune.. So here's the rundown so we can get to the business and find this beauty a new, LOVING home and owner..
- Small power steering leak ($80)
- Small plumbing leak (need a patch, can be done on your own under $100)
- But new pump and system works great.
- This model is exempt from smog! Check online 1989 AeroCruiser smog specs.
- Generator does now work (tried to have it repaired but due the way it is fabricated mechanic couldn't, we mounted an external one on the back with a hitch mount)
- Small oil leak
- Small trans leak
- 3 speed trans with overdrive every speed (sensor is out in overdrive, this company is located in san Diego and can repair for about $250) not needed but again for compete restore would be sweet!
- (I top these off weekly, which is fine but would need to drop tranny to repair main seal.. This is common for older motors)
- Two bunks in back that convert to Queen
- Dining table covers to twin bed
- Dual sink
- 4 burner stove.
- Fridge, get cold and stay cold for 2 weeks easy. Usually needs a shut down and reset after a couple weeks.
- Convection Oven.
- Propane heater
- Shower, toilet, sink with hot water
- Wood floors.
- RV people will know the true value of this as it and these models are pretty rare and hard to fine, class a 23 foot. Very desirable.
- Perfect for someone looking to get into a good RV and has decent budget to go into maintenance and some repairs. As this RV is great because it's very small, but very roomy and very easy to work on. Will save you a Tonna money versus getting a giant money pit that's hard to park.
Only serious inquiries only, as this is priced to sell this week limited time for $5500.
Update listing of the Amera Coach, Aero Cruiser