For Sale, 1968 GM-4107 Bus ConversionPrice: $35000
Used RV for Sale, here American classic bus has been converted into RV by professional, as the picture is a GM-4107 was released in 1968 has 35' long, rebuilt and upgrade Detroit diesel engine, good condition looking for new owner. Yes this bus for sale.
Motor Homes for Sale
|Fuel Type||Diesel||Interior Color||Custom||Mileage||20K|
Detail by owner
- 1968 - 35' Coach GM-4107
- 1992 Professional Conversion By Van Moore And Company.
- Double Or Single Beds Your Choice.
- Shepard Power Steering (New In 1992)
- Air Levers
- Air Throttle
- 5 Horse Air Compressor (For Building Up The Bus Air Pressure Before Starting The Motor So You Don't Have To Idle The Engine. You Can Take And Let It Warm Up Outside The Park.
- Good Tires (Approx. 15,000 Miles On Them)
- Alcoa Wheels (Polished)
- Central Air (Timed -- Can Be Gone All Day And Just Before You Come Home It Will Cool The Coach. (Pre-Set Time)
- Jake Brake
- 6v92ta (20,000 Miles Since Rebuilt & Updated In 1996)
- V730 Automatic Transmission (Rebuilt & Updated 1996)
- 6.5 Onan Generator
- Inverter And Converter
- Rearview Monitor/Camera
- Light Colored Carpet In Living Room.
- Marble In Kitchen & Bath
- Very Tastefully Done Formica Throughout The Inside Of The Coach.
- 120 Gallon Septic
- 100 Gallon Fresh Water
- 10 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- House Batteries And Engine Batteries Are On Slide Out Trays.
- Fantastic Vent Fan With Rain Sensor
- Coach And Drivers Seat All Air Ride
- Co-Pilot Seat 6 Way Electric (Leather)
- Fuel Capacity Is 165 Gallons.
- K & N Dry Air Filter
- Full Size Bathtub And Shower
- Phone -- Cb -- Sound Etc
- Lots Of Storage Space & Cabinets
- Spare Parts (If Needed)
$35,000 OBO Call with questions or to set time to view this wonderful Bus and start planning your next outing today!
More detail and info, please visit link below
Here on Craigslist