For Sale, 1975 GMC Eleganza MotorhomePrice: $12,500
Used RV for Sale, Found a classic GMC motorhome offered for sale by the owner on Craigslist in South Bend, Indiana. This is one of the most beautiful-looking motorhomes ever offered by major manufacturer General Motors and was discontinued in 1978. As shown here is undergoing restoration work, it's a 1975 GMC Eleganza motorhome has about 26 feet long.
The engine has been repaired and runs perfectly but the interior requires work. If you are interested, please come in person for a detailed inspection and please be aware of all the below repair and condition notes presented by the owner below.
|Condition||Used / Good|
Detail by owner
* Pictures show progress of gutting and repairs. The floor is currently as shown in the image with vinyl flooring installed.
Buyer must pick up the motorhome from South Bend and pay with money order or cash. Please be aware of all the below repair and condition notes. This is a classic vehicle and requires work.
Gutted in 2021 to eliminate rodents and rotten wood. This is a core coach with a repaired and perfectly running engine. You'd be purchasing a coach that is ready to be outfitted with furniture and living amenities. No engine, fuel or exhaust system repairs are required. Tie rod ends should be replaced. All 6 tires are barely use. Stored indoors most of its life by myself and POs.
While gutting, I completed the following (2020-21):
- replaced fuel lines to fuel tanks
- fixed fuel gauges
- replaced floor with a coreplast + insulboard + 3/4 plywood + waterproof coating combination (see pictures) + vinyl wood flooring
- replaced black water tank level indicator (ready to be wired in)
- 1-2 inch thick FrothPack spray foam insulation walls + ceiling
- brand new Dometic 15,000 BTU DuoTherm AC + heating element
- re-sealed butyl tape drivers side roof/sidewall seem
Engine Repairs (2020-21):
- new HED distributor
- carburetor rebuilt
- repaired exhaust lines
- radiator fan replaced
Other Repairs (2015-18)
- new steering column
- new airbags for rear suspension
- new tires, all 6
- 26 foot
- 455 engine
- 107,000 miles
- Brown/Beige exterior
- original propane tank
- outside sun shades
- inside window shades (can be reinstalled)
- dashboard panels currently uninstalled but are included
Coach does not include: fiberglass bathroom, furnace, generator or furniture.
I am selling this because I won't have an opportunity to use if for several years and decided to come back to another motorhome when I'm ready to use it. This is a great coach for someone wanting to build out an awesome living space without needing to deal with structural or engine issues.
More detail and info please visit link below
Here on Craigslist